- It is girls Military School.
- Admissions are given strictly on the basis of merit and reservation.
- The Entrance examination is held for admission in class V and class XI.
- Girls who are between the age of 9 and 10 years on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible for the examination for Std : 5th.
- The child has to undergo medical check-up and a personal interview along with her parents.
- Std : 6th to Std : 8th admission will depend on availability of seats.
Capacity And Reservation (as per government rules)
There are two divisions per standard – one granted and the other non-granted (approved by the government) operating on same rules and regulations. There are only 45 students in each class.
13% of the available seats are reserved for Schedule Caste candidates, 7% for Schedule Tribe candidates, 11% for VJNT candidates, 19% for OBC candidates, 2% for SBC candidates, 16% for SEBC candidates and remaining 32% seats are filled by OPEN category candidates based on merit.
To secure admission in school the students have to write a test as per the following framework. And portion for exam will be of current standard in which ward is studying. ( For example : If your ward is applying for Std : 5th, then portion for exam will be of Std : 4th & for Std : 11th portion will be of Std : 10th )
FOR STD : 5TH TO 8TH
|Language Ability Test||Section A – 70 Marks each|
|Mathematical Ability Test||Section B – 70 Marks each|
|Mental Ability Test||Section C – 40 Marks each|
|General Knowledge Test||Section D – 20 Marks each|
FOR STD : 11TH
|Language Ability Test||Section A – 10 Marks each|
|Mathematical Ability Test||Section B – 40 Marks each|
|Science Subject Test||Section C – 40 Marks each ( Phy – 13, Chem – 13, Bio – 14 questions each )|
|General Knowledge Test||Section D – 10 Marks each|
Physical Fitness Test
- 100 Marks – Time taken as required.
- In this 100 meter Running, Standing Broad Jump, 6 x 10 meter Shuttle Run, 1 Minute Skipping Rope, Height and Weight.
- Written test duration is 2 hrs.
- Selected candidates, as per merit and reservation, have to take an interview with a board and undergo a medical check-up.
- The final merit list is published on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written test, Physical Fitness test, Medical check-up and Interview and also considering the Reservation rules.
Expenses Per Year
- Total Yearly Expenses includes – Hostel, Mess, Training in Military Activities (Horse riding, Karate, Archery, Shooting, etc.), Personal Expenditure (Stationary, Laundry, Hair cutting, Uniforms, Footwear etc.) and Maintenance.
- And Refundable Deposite.
- The expenses can be paid by the parents at the time of admission in one or two installments.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE FORM
- Fill the form appropriately.
- Upload latest photo (Size 120*120, .JPG format) of your ward.
- Upload Caste Certificate, if applicable and Birth Certificate.
- Kindly ‘Confirm’ the form once ‘Register’ to complete the process. (Once confirmed you can’t edit the details again)
- Only registered from will not consider for further process.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- When you come for Entrance Exam , submit following documents :
- Passport size photo – 1
- Xerox copy of Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate ( if applicable ) and Birth Certificate – One each.
- After confirmation of admission you have to submit following documents :
- Xerox copy of previous standard Marksheet / Report Card.
- Leaving Certificate.
NOTE : During the Entrance Exam day –
1 ) For Physical Fitness Test : Students has to wear proper sports dress like track suite / shorts + T-shirt, along with sports shoes.
2 ) For Written Test : Students should carry Blue / Black ball pen transparent writing pad and pouch.